12.26.2008

Two turtle doves and a stomach flu

The day before Christmas Eve I was violently ill with some sort of stomach flu. Apparently the bug had been 'going around' and happened to land in my stomach (which eventually was heaved up in the toilet).

The only thing worse than me getting a stomach flu is if my husband got a stomach flu. You see, like most men, my husband Jude does not cope well with even the common cold. He likes the "kill a bird with a machine gun" approach and loads up on Advil Severe Cold and Sinus at the first sign of a runny nose. Thankfully both boys (Robby and Jude) remained well throughout the holidays and we had a wonderful time! Robby's first Christmas was much more fun for us than for him, but we're looking forward to many wonderful years ahead!
***
And now for a completely unrelated (but cute) holiday photo of Robby and his cousin Mariana....

No comments: