1.31.2009

Say cheese

Sometimes I look in the mirror and I'm almost surprised to see a fairly attractive person looking back at me! I'm less surprised these days when the scary version (which could include crazy hair, non-existent makeup, dark circles, snot and/or drool on my shoulder, etc.) appears in the mirror.

On those rare days that I think I actually look halfway decent, there's not a camera in sight. But boy, on those scary days when you don't even want to walk into Price Chopper for risk of seeing your eighth grade science teacher, photography is abundant and inevitable!

I'm not a hater, but I could fill several gigantic photo albums with great shots of my husband Jude and Robby. Each shot cuter than the next; big smiles, all eye's open and looking at the camera, everyone's head relatively centered. You get the point. I'm not asking for a lot here!
Maybe someday when I'm actually looking well-rested and normal, someone will take a good picture of my baby and me. I can't let my own insecurities get in the way of a great shot. I need to just suck it up and say cheese.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silly, you are gorgeous, and I have thought so in all the pics I have seen of you! But, I will admit that pic of Jude and Robby is RIDICULOUSLY adorable!! I feel the same way you do sooo often.

Veronika said...

This blog is hilarious (like all your blogs)! Love it! But ... c'mon! You are so pretty! You're pretty on the outside + you're a beautiful person on the inside, and that makes you super cute!